Clogged Drain in McHenry, Illinois
Are your drains clogged in your McHenry home or business? Are your pipes draining slower than normal lately? It may be time to call the McHenry drain cleaning specialists at Jimmi The Plumber. Our trusted technicians have been unclogging drains in McHenry, Illinois homes and businesses since 1989, and we'd be happy to serve you. Our plumbing contractors knowledgeable and efficient and we're confident you'll find our prices to be fair. Call Jimmi The Plumber today for a free estimate to unclog your drains in McHenry.
Call for a FREE Quote
Reasons for Clogged Drains in McHenry?
There are several reasons why your drains in McHenry become clogged. The first issue is that there are quite a few older homes and corporate buildings in the area and pipes do corrode over time. Your McHenry plumbing professional from Jimmi The Plumber will inspect those pipes to ensure that they are not impeding your drainage. If no issue is found with the pipe itself, then we've got to look at what's going down the pipe. Pipes are made to drain water. Any other items are could potentially clog the drain. Kitchen sink pipes and drains often endure a lot of abuse from things like cooking grease and food remains. Over time, without regular maintenance, kitchen sinks can become clogged with these items. Bathroom drains are exposed to a multitude of personal care products and of course, human hair. The combination of soap residue and accumulation of hair can be particularly effective in clogging your bathroom drains in McHenry!
How to Avoid Clogged Drains
- To avoid kitchen drain blockage, scrape food off plates before rinsing them in the sink
- Utilize a strainer in your sinks and tub basins to catch food products and hair
- Before turning on the garbage disposal, run cold water
- Before turning off the garbage disposal, run water through for several seconds
- Never put cooking grease down the sink; rather, let it harden at room temperature and throw in the trash
Why Call Jimmi The Plumber To Unclog Your McHenry Drain?
- Simple appointment scheduling: We'll arrive promptly to assess your drain problem
- Free, fair quotes: We'll provide a written, reasonable estimate
- Efficient service: In most cases, our techs will have the necessary parts and equipment to unclog your drain on the spot
- Trustworthy employees: All of our plumbers are properly vetted and thoroughly trained
Call Jimmi The Plumber at (224) 208-5068 today for a free McHenry drain cleaning quote and find out why we are the area's trusted plumbing contractor.
Call for FREE Clogged Drain Quote
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "Troubleshooted the problem and replaced pressure switch on well tank. Followed up with phone call from Jimmi."
Gerri M., Plumbing in Palatine, IL2022-04-08
★★★★★ - "I had an emergency plumbing issue at night and called Jimmy. He came within the hour and did not charge me overtime or a service fee. At better than reasonable prices, did a superb job and will recommend to family and friends."
Genny in Hoffman Estates, IL2020-01-22
★★★★★ - "Troubleshooted problem and replaced pressure switch on well tank."
Ron Mazzulla in Bensenville, IL2019-08-12